You can set up a SSH tunnel by:
- download and start Kitty portable
- enter a hostname and a name in "Saved Sessions/New Folder"
- click "Connection" -> "SSH" -> "Tunnels"
- enter a source port, for example 777
- enter a destination, for example "192.168.1.2:80" - a web interface that is reachable from the host we connect to
- click "Add"
go back to "Session" and click "Save (d)"
Now there is a new file in
Open 1Remote and add a SSH server with the hostname and name you entered in step 2, in
KiTTY Sessionfield, select the file you created in step 7.
Thanks to @BurtGummer from: https://github.com/1Remote/1Remote/issues/483 for providing the solution.